VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / February 16, 2021 / CAT Strategic Metals Corporation (CSE:CAT) (" CAT " or the " Company ") is pleased to announce that it has entered into a binding letter agreement with arm’s-length parties to acquire a privately-held corporation that owns a 100% undivided interest in the South Preston Uranium Property (" South Preston ") located in Saskatchewan, Canada.
" We are tremendously excited to share today’s announcement. The South Preston Uranium Property provides our shareholders with a district-scale footprint in a world-class uranium basin that is globally k nown for hosting some of the highest-grade uranium deposits . T he Western Athabasca Basin has quickly become the address for new uranium discoveries, including large deposits found within the region by NexGen Energy and Fission Uranium. Recent market interest in neighbouring uranium exploration junior, Azincourt Energy, bodes well for our large adjacent project and speaks to […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content