Source: istock Uranium mining stocks have risen sharply since Joe Biden became the 46th U.S. president. The rally in uranium stocks is part of a broader uptrend in clean energy stocks . Which are the best uranium stocks that you can buy? Are there any ETFs that give you exposure to the sector?
Stocks across solar energy, electric vehicles, fuel cell energy, and electric vehicle charging have rallied on hopes of a favorable policy environment under the Biden administration. Biden has rejoined the Paris Climate Deal. The administration also intends to replace the government fleet with zero-emission vehicles. Source: Getty Images Joe Biden’s climate plan
Under his climate plan , Biden talked about identifying “the future of nuclear energy.” The energy plan says that “Biden will support a research agenda through ARPA-C to look at issues, ranging from cost to safety to waste disposal systems, that remain an ongoing challenge […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content