Nuclear energy is the original clean, carbon-free energy. The rare instances of fallout have caused it to gain a negative connotation. As the world migrates towards carbon-free, clean and renewable energy , nuclear energy garners more attention and demand. The fuel for creating nuclear energy comes from uranium. There are many speculative stocks when it comes to uranium production.
Many, if not most of them, have yet to go into total production and are still in exploration, discovery, construction, or the long-drawn-out complex regulatory processes like Energy Fuels Inc. (NASDAQ: UUUU) , Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE: UEC) , and Dennison Mines Co. (NYSE: DNN) . The Real Deal Uranium Pure Play
Those investors who want to cut to the chase and invest in a pure-play actual uranium-producing company can rest assured watching one name. Canada-based Cameco Corporation (NYSE: CCJ) is the leading uranium producer, already producing millions of pounds […]
Click here to view original web page at www.nasdaq.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!