Uranium producer Cameco Corporation (NYSE: CCJ) stock has been breaking out through multi-year highs on the renewed interest in clean energy spurring uranium demand. Uranium is used to fuel nuclear power plants that provide 20% of the electricity and up to 55% of all clean energy in the U.S. The U.S. uranium reserves plan coupled with the Biden administration’s clean energy agenda has changed the sentiment for nuclear energy. Nuclear is clean but not renewable like solar or wind , thus require a continued source of uranium . Unlike junior and developmental companies like Energy Fuels (NASDAQ: UUUU) and Dennison Mines (NYSE: DNN) , Cameco is already processing and selling uranium, making them the real deal for investors looking for exposure in this industry. Cameco has 43 projects in the works and will implement those that enable them to capture demand and provide leverage for higher prices in 2021. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content