Marcus Lindstrom Investment Thesis
Cameco Corporation’s (NYSE: CCJ ) share price has finally caught a bid. Why? Yes, one could say that it was because Cameco is attractively priced. And yes, Cameco does have compelling near-term prospects.
But it’s more than this, too. Indeed, I argue that the news flow in the past few days has improved, with the U.S. Senate providing the signal that the political tide is finally turning more positive for the uranium sector.
In the analysis that follows, I describe why to consider investing in the uranium sector. Why a short squeeze is not in your interest. And finally, why Cameco stock itself is compelling. Why Invest in Uranium? Deep Value Returns’ members know my vision for Future Energy. This marries up the confluence of 3 different dynamics, I call them the Three Ds: Deglobalization Decarbonization Digitalization. Uranium falls, as do most of my stocks, into these […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content