Click to enlarge Blue Sky Uranium Corp. ( TSXV:BSK ) launched a $1.5 million non-brokered private placement to help secure its leading position in Argentina.
The company will issue up to 20 million units at $0.075 per unit. Each unit consists of one common share and one transferrable common share purchase warrant. Each warrant will entitle the holder to purchase one common share at an exercise price of $0.12 for three years from the date of issue. All securities issued will be subject to a statutory four-month hold period and directors, officers and employees of the company may join a portion of the financing.
The proceeds will be used to fund exploration programs on the company’s projects in Argentina, such as its flagship Amarillo Grande Project in central Rio Negro Province.
Amarillo Grande was an in-house discovery of a new district that has the potential to be a leading domestic supplier of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content