Skyharbour Resources Ltd. (SYH:TSX.V; SYHBF:OTCQX; SC1P:FSE) has recently completed its acquisition of the 12,282-hectare South Dufferin Uranium project from Denison Mines Corp.
The 100% acquisition was made through a share and cash payment.
The South Dufferin property has nine claims and is located at south of the Athabasca Basin, which hosts the highest-grade uranium deposits in the world.
The premium uranium region is situated in northern Saskatchewan, Canada. The map of the South Dufferin project. Photo by Skyharbour Resources Ltd. Skyharbour is a uranium explorer and developer in Canada’s Athabasca Basin. With this acquisition, Skyharbour now has a total land ownership of 504,356 hectares across 24 projects — ten of which are drill ready. The company has one of the largest project portfolios in the Athabasca region.Aside from the exploration and development of uranium properties in the Athabasca Basin, the company is also a prospect generator and enters into partnerships by offering […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content