On Wednesday, Cameco Company (NYSE: CCJ) (TSE: CCO) saw unusual activity in its options trading. Put options for a total of 28,210 shares of the company’s stock were purchased by investors. Compared to the typical daily volume of 2,706 put options, this demonstrates an increase close to 942% higher than expected.
On October 27 October 27, Cameco (NYSE: CCJ) (TSE: CCO) announced that it would publish its quarterly earnings report. The basic materials industry reported a quarterly earnings per share figure of $0.02, which was $0.06 more than the average estimate of $0.04. The earnings for the quarter came in on schedule. The sum of the company’s revenue during the period in question was exactly $297.96 million. The return on equity for Cameco came in at 2.50 percent, and the net margin for the company was 6.43 percent. Market analysts anticipate Cameco to generate $0.27 per share earnings during the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content