HALIFAX, NS, Dec. 13, 2022 /CNW/ – Fortune Bay Corp. (TSXV: FOR) (FWB: 5QN) (OTCQX: FTBYF) ("Fortune Bay" or the "Company") is pleased to announce analytical results from its maiden exploration drilling program on the 100% owned Murmac Uranium Project ("Murmac" or the "Project"), located in northern Saskatchewan (see Figure 1).
The drilling program was designed to test regional targets across the Project’s extensive Armbruster, Howland and Pitchvein Conductor Corridors, which have a combined strike length of approximately 30 kilometres.
Shallow, highly elevated concentrations of uranium were confirmed in six (6) of the fifteen (15) drill holes, including 0.18% U 3 O 8 and 0.17% U 3 O 8 from individual assay samples.
The uranium is associated with anomalous levels of "pathfinder" elements that are typically associated with high-grade, basement-hosted deposits in the Athabasca Basin.Results include shallow intersections derived from between 20 and 150 metres below surface within prospective graphitic units associated […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content