Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – December 15, 2022) – US Critical Metals Corp. (TSXV: USCM) (OTCQB: USCMF) (FSE: 0IU0) (" USCM ") announces that further to the Company’s press release dated November 17, 2022, the Company has closed the acquisition of a 70% interest in the Long Canyon Uranium and Vanadium project (the " Property ") in Idaho (the " Transaction ").
The Company acquired the 70% interest in the Property by acquiring 70% of the issued and outstanding common shares of 1212242 B.C. Ltd. (" B.C. Ltd. "), a private company existing under the laws of British Columbia, which is the sole owner and shareholder of Long Canyon Resources Inc. (" Long Canyon Resources "), an Idaho corporation, which is the holder of the Property. The remaining 30% of the issued and outstanding common shares of B.C. Ltd. remain with Idaho Silver Corp. (" Idaho Silver "), a private […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!