→ Invest in Startups Today! (Ad) Cameco Co. ( NYSE:CCJ – Get Rating ) (TSE:CCO) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 12,110,000 shares, an increase of 38.4% from the March 31st total of 8,750,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 8,630,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 1.4 days. Currently, 3.1% of the shares of the stock are sold short.
Institutional investors have recently bought and sold shares of the company. AdvisorNet Financial Inc purchased a new position in shares of Cameco during the 1st quarter valued at $29,000. Bank of New Hampshire purchased a new position in shares of Cameco during the 1st quarter valued at $34,000. Sandy Cove Advisors LLC purchased a new position in shares of Cameco during the 4th quarter valued at $38,000. First Horizon Advisors Inc. purchased a […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content