TORONTO, Nov. 05, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Caldas Gold Corp. (TSX-V: CGC; OTCQX: ALLXF) announced today that it has entered into a definitive Precious Metals Purchase Agreement (the “Precious Metals Stream”) with Wheaton Precious Metals International Ltd. (“Wheaton International”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wheaton Precious Metals™ Corp., in respect to the Company’s Marmato Project located in Colombia. The Marmato Project comprises an existing operating mine (the “Upper Mine”) and the Marmato Deeps Zone (“MDZ”) development, both of which are covered by the Precious Metals Stream. Scotiabank acted as financial advisor to Caldas Gold.
Wheaton International will purchase 6.5% of the gold production and 100% of the silver production from the Marmato Project until 190,000 ounces of gold and 2.15 million ounces of silver have been delivered, after which the stream drops to 3.25% of the gold production and 50% of the silver production for the life of mine. Under the […]
Click here to view original web page at au.news.yahoo.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!