BRW Staking Announcement Figure1_Claims BRW Staking Announcement Figure2_Geology (1) MONTREAL, Oct. 27, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Brunswick Exploration Inc. (“ BRW ” or the “ Co mpany ”) is pleased to announce that is has acquired a district-scale gold-silver property, totaling 37,260 hectares (372.6 sq. km), in southern New Brunswick, collectively known as the Fundy Gold Project (“ Fundy Gold ” or the “ Project ”). The newly acquired terrain is located West of the City of Saint John and covers 40 kilometres of strike length of the Fundy Shear Zone, a regional, deep-rooted, sparsely-explored Appalachian fault system. The Fundy Gold Project includes new outstanding discoveries made in 2020 by prospector Rob Murray and 24 historical, gold-silver, polymetallic and base metal mineral occurrences. Concurrent to the staking, BRW has entered into an option agreement with Mr. Murray, through Geosearcher Inc., that includes the 2020 discoveries; see Figure 1 and […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content