VANCOUVER, BC, May 20, 2022 /PRNewswire/ – Blue Sky Uranium Corp. (TSXV: BSK) (FSE: MAL2) (OTC: BKUCF), ("Blue Sky" or the "Company") announces that it has made an application to the TSX Venture Exchange (" TSXV ") to extend the term of the outstanding warrants as follows: 4,203,182 unexercised warrants (4,528,182 original granted) that are set to expire on June 4 and July 11, 2022 to be extended to June 4 and July 11, 2024 respectively. These warrants were originally issued under a private placement completed by the Company in 2 Tranches in June and July 2019.
Of the 325,000 warrants that have been exercised, 100,000 have been exercised by one shareholder within the past 6 months. The Company notes that, at the request of the TSXV, it has received a Consent from this shareholder for this application to extend the expiry date of the remaining warrants.
The exercise price […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content