Vancouver, B.C. Canada – TheNewswire – October 18, 2021, BLACK SHIELD METALS CORP. (CSE:BDX) (CNSX:BDX.CN) (“Black Shield” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce it has entered into an option agreement (the “Option Agreement”) with Skyharbour Resources Ltd. (“Skyharbour” or the “Optionor”) to acquire up to a 75% (the “Option”) of the Mann Lake Uranium Project (“Mann Lake” or the “Property”) located in the Athabasca Basin, Northern Saskatchewan, Canada.
Skyharbour owns a 100% interest in the 3,473 hectare (8,582 acre) Mann Lake Uranium Project located in the eastern Athabasca Basin in northern Saskatchewan. It is strategically located 25 km southwest of the McArthur River Mine, the largest high-grade uranium deposit in the world, and 15 km to the northeast along strike of Cameco’s Millennium uranium deposit. Skyharbour’s Mann Lake project is also adjacent to the Mann Lake Joint Venture operated by Cameco (52.5%) with partners Denison Mines (30%) and […]
Click here to view original web page at www.thenewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!