Denison Mines Corp. (DML.TO) +17.3%
Spot prices of uranium skyrocketed throughout the month of September, closing at $42.60 (U.S.) per pound on Sept. 30, compared to $34.25 per pound on Aug. 31. Denison Mines, a Canadian uranium exploration and development company, saw its share price increase almost 20 per cent from market open Tuesday to market close Thursday. In its second-quarter fiscal 2021 results, the company reported revenues of $4.6 million, up from $2.9 million the prior year with a net loss of $2.4 million, down from $1 million in 2020.
Aritzia Inc. (ATZ.TO) +16.9% Vertically integrated fashion conglomerate Aritzia reported its second-quarter fiscal 2022 results on Wednesday. Revenues increased to $350 million from $200 million the prior year with a high gross profit margin of 45 per cent, compared to 35 per cent during the second-quarter fiscal 2021. The growth in the top line, coupled with […]
Click here to view original web page at www.thestar.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!