The spot price for uranium has almost doubled in less than a year and the long-term price outlook looks almost as promising. One junior explorer is developing a significant uranium-vanadium project in Argentina, a country with established atomic energy infrastructure and no domestic production — yet.
The second set of drill results from Volume: 90,918
Market Cap: 57.49m
PE Ratio: -6.10
Year High: $0.37
Year Low: $0.16 Shares Out: 185,455,307 Float: 181,853,112 Institute Hold’gs: 0.00% (as of 03/31/22) Institutions Bought Prev 3 Mo: 0Blue Sky Uranium Corp.’s (BSK:TSX; BKUCF:OTC; MAL2:FSE) Ivana deposit in Argentina, part of the company’s 100%-owned Amarillo Grande uranium-vanadium project in Rio Negro province, included a 5 meter intercept grading 0.15% U3O8, including 1 meter of 0.7% U3O8 from a 1.5-kilometer step-out drill hole.“It looks like this deposit will get bigger,” Blue Sky President and CEO Nikolaos Cacos told Streetwise after the latest results […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content