The latest Wall Street craze has investors focused on the best uranium stocks. Companies that deal with heavy metal uranium are soaring in value this past month. This trend has investors questioning can the uranium stock rally continue?
Nuclear energy may not be the first thing that comes to mind when thinking of clean energy investments. But, the process of converting uranium into energy doesn’t produce any meaningful amounts of carbon. The Second-Largest Clean Energy Source In fact, nuclear energy is the second-largest clean energy source behind hydropower. This makes it more productive than both wind and solar power.
The Global X Uranium ETF (NYSE: URA) is up nearly 70% since the beginning of the year. Moreover, the ETF is up over 120% from a year ago. This move comes as retail traders on Reddit pile into uranium stocks. In turn, pushing prices higher.
Uranium futures are climbing rapidly. It’s approaching its […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content