Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here .
Penny stocks are a great way to make a quick buck if you know what you’re doing. While some new traders might treat these cheap stocks like lottery tickets, there are ways to consistently profit as long as you have a strategy. Knowing how to set proper entry and exit targets, learning how to use catalysts to your advantage, and taking emotion out of your trades can help.
In many cases, low-priced stocks have given novice and experienced traders and investors ways to leverage volatility in their favor. Companies in start-up phases and others falling on hard times have become prime candidates. Today, we look at a handful of names that are gaining momentum in the stock market on Thursday. Will they be on your list of penny stocks to watch […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content