Ur-Energy Inc. (NYSE American:URG)(TSX:URE) (the "Company" or "Ur-Energy") announces the results of the Company’s Annual General and Special Meeting of Shareholders ("Shareholders Meeting") held June 2, 2022, including the election of Directors
Each of the nominee Directors listed in the Company’s management proxy circular dated April 21, 2022 was elected as a Director. The Company received proxies with regard to voting on the seven Directors nominated for election, as follows: Nominee Votes For % Votes Withheld % Non-Votes W. William Boberg 50,021,685 68.20 23,326,255 31.80 44,631,927 John W. Cash 71,947,377 98.09 1,400,564 1.91 44,631,926 Rob Chang 62,313,454 84.96 11,034,486 15.04 44,631,927 James M. Franklin 61,074,768 83.27 12,273,173 16.73 44,631,926 Gary C. Huber 53,206,557 72.54 20,141,383 27.46 44,631,927 Thomas H. Parker 70,333,076 95.89 3,014,865 4.11 44,631,926 Kathy E. Walker 71,594,668 97.61 1,753,272 2.39 44,631,927 The Company’s independent auditors PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP were reappointed by the Shareholders, and the Directors of the Company […]
Click here to view original web page at investingnews.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!