VANCOUVER, BC, Nov. 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – enCore Energy Corp. (TSXV: EU) (OTCQB: ENCUF ) (the " Company " or "enCore") is pleased to announce that the shareholders of Azarga Uranium Corp. (TSX: AZZ) (OTCQB: AZZUF ) (FRA: P8AA) ("Azarga Uranium") have approved the plan of arrangement (the "Plan of Arrangement") with enCore previously announced on September 7th, 2021. The Plan of Arrangement was approved by 99.8% of the votes cast by holders of common shares of Azarga Uranium. enCore Energy will host an information session, via webinar, on Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 11 AM EST. Please register at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5708536147519920651 .
"enCore is very pleased with the results of the Azarga Uranium shareholder vote and will be working closely with Azarga to complete the next steps to close this transaction," said William M. Sheriff, Executive Chairman. "Upon closing of this transaction, enCore Energy will have established itself as one […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content