Barrick Gold Corporation GOLD recorded net earnings (on a reported basis) of $882 million or 50 cents per share in third-quarter 2020, down from $2,277 million or $1.30 in the year-ago quarter.
Barring one-time items, adjusted earnings per share surged 173.3% year over year to 41 cents. The figure also beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 32 cents.
Barrick recorded total sales of $3,540 million, up 32.2% year over year. The figure topped the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $3,353.3 million. Barrick Gold Corporation Price, Consensus and EPS Surprise
Barrick Gold Corporation Price, Consensus and EPS Surprise Barrick Gold Corporation price-consensus-eps-surprise-chart | Barrick Gold Corporation Quote Operational Highlights Total gold production amounted to around 1.16 million ounces in the third quarter, down 11.6% year over year from 1.3 million ounces. Average realized price of gold was $1,926 per ounce in the quarter, up 30.5% year over year.Cost of sales remained unchanged year […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content