Barrick Gold reported Q3 production figures on Oct. 15 and will release Q3 results on Thursday, Nov. 5.
Barrick produced more gold in Q3 and earnings will benefit from a 10.3% rise in gold prices and a 17.9% rise in copper prices.
Barrick will likely report strong earnings and cash flow, and a drop in its net debt to $1 billion, with the potential for a dividend raise.Here’s what to expect from Barrick’s upcoming earnings report, a look at its valuation, and where the stock may be headed. Looking for more investing ideas like this one? Get them exclusively at The Gold Bull Portfolio. Get started today » Barrick Gold: What To Expect In Q3 YCharts Barrick Gold’s ( GOLD ) shares have been outperforming its peers year to date, returning 43.46% compared to a 30.70% gain in the VanEck gold miners index ( GDX ) and a 25.25% increase in […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content