HALIFAX – Namibia Critical Metals Inc. (‘Namibia Critical Metals’ or the ‘Company’ or ‘NMI’) (TSXV: NMI) (OTC PINK: NMREF) announced that Bannerman Energy Limited, an Australian listed uranium development company, has issued a news release on May 18, 2022 announcing it has entered into an agreement to acquire 82,290,680 common shares (41.8%) of NMI pursuant to a private share purchase agreement with two shareholders of the Company, including Philco 192 (Pty) Ltd. which holds 75,201,603 shares (38.2%) of NMI.
Bannerman has announced that the NMI Share Acquisition is expected to complete within 30 days.
The NMI Share Acquisition by Bannerman offers significant strategic alignment and development synergies with Bannerman’s flagship Etango Uranium Project in Namibia.
The Company also announced today that Steve Kapp will not be standing for re-election at the Company’s Annual and Special Meeting to be held on May 19, 2022. The Company intends to identify a replacement for Mr. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content