Your daily round-up from the world of Proactive KULR Technology Group Inc , a leading developer of next-generation lithium-ion battery safety and thermal management technologies, told investors that it had positioned itself strategically to secure a revenue opportunity of up to $350 million while reporting its first-quarter results. The San Diego, California-based company said that with demand for battery cell supplies “skyrocketing to all-time highs” and showing no signs of slowing down, KULR has taken “a key step in positioning itself to capture as much market share by securing access up to $55 million in additional capital.” In total, KULR said it expects to procure lithium-ion battery cells providing up to 500-megawatt hours (MWh) of energy capacity, enough to power approximately 40,000 homes using currently available domestic energy storage options. “Within applications for the energy storage and e-mobility markets, the battery cell supplies would equate to a revenue opportunity […]
Click here to view original web page at ca.proactiveinvestors.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!