Discovery Mining Services is building the exploration camp at Snoop Lake and will maintain, staff, and manage the camp for the duration of the program, under the supervision of TerraLogic Exploration Inc. In addition, drilling and geological crews will be arriving on site in the next few days, and drilling is anticipated to commence within the next week, utilizing two diamond drill rigs provided by Full Force Drilling Ltd.
The 73 km winter road to access the property and campsite was completed by Accurate Industries who will maintain the road and facilitate transport of fuel and supplies to camp for the duration of the drill program.
TerraLogic Exploration Inc. will facilitate and execute a planned diamond drilling program under the guidance and supervision of Azincourt’s Vice President, Exploration, Trevor Perkins, P.Geo, and Jarrod Brown, M.Sc., P.Geo, Chief Geologist and Project Manager with TerraLogic Exploration. The program will consist of a minimum […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content