WHITE ROCK, BC / ACCESSWIRE / November 16, 2021 / AZARGA URANIUM CORP. (TSX:AZZ)(OTCQB:AZZUF)(FRA:P8AA) ("Azarga Uranium" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that the shareholders of Azarga Uranium (the "Shareholders") have approved the plan of arrangement ("Plan of Arrangement") with enCore Energy Corp. (TSXV:EU)(OTCQB:ENCUF) ("enCore") previously announced on 7 September 2021.
The Plan of Arrangement was approved by 99.8% of the votes cast by holders of common shares of Azarga Uranium ("Azarga Uranium Shares"). In addition, the Plan of Arrangement was approved by a simple majority of the votes cast by Shareholders, excluding the votes cast in respect of the Azarga Uranium Shares held by certain related parties (as defined by Multilateral Instrument 61-101 – Protection of Minority Security Holders in Special Transactions).
The British Columbia Supreme Court hearing for the final order to approve the Plan of Arrangement is expected to occur on 19 November 2021. Closing of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content