Uranium Energy Corp. [AMEX: UEC] closed the trading session at $5.16 on 11/15/21. The day’s price range saw the stock hit a low of $5.07, while the highest price level was $5.51. The company report on November 9, 2021 that Uranium Energy Corp Creates America’s Largest Uranium Mining Company with the Acquisition of Uranium One Americas.
Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE American: UEC) (the “Company” or “UEC”) is pleased to announce the Company has entered into a definitive share purchase agreement with Uranium One Investments Inc., a subsidiary of Uranium One Inc. (“Uranium One”), to acquire all the issued and outstanding shares of Uranium One Americas, Inc. (“U1A”) for a total purchase price comprised of $112 million in cash and the replacement (with corresponding payments to the seller) of $19 million in reclamation bonding (the “Acquisition”). Uranium One is the world’s fourth largest uranium producer and part of Russia’s State Atomic […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content