The Boss Energy Ltd (ASX: BOE) share price has been placed on ice today.
Before market open, the uranium producer requested its shares be halted pending a capital raising announcement.
Yesterday’s closing price for Boss Energy shares stood at $2.42 apiece. What’s the details in Boss Energy’s update?
The Boss Energy share price remained frozen today despite the company releasing the details regarding its capital raise .According to its morning release, Boss Energy launched a $125 million equity raise to fund the development of its Honeymoon Uranium Project in South Australia.The capital raising comprises a two-tranche share placement to raise up to $120 million (before costs) and a share purchase plan (SPP) to be offered to eligible shareholders to raise up to an additional $5 million.Both the placement and SPP are priced at $2.15 a share, which represents an 11.2% discount off the last closing price and a 17% discount […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content