VANCOUVER – Megawatt Lithium and Battery Metals Corp. (CSE: MEGA) (FSE: WR20) (OTC PINK: WALRF) (the ‘Company’ or ‘Megawatt’) has decided to accelerate developing the uranium potential at its Artic Fox and Isbjorn Projects in Northern Territory, Australia.
This follows the receipt of an interim report from the geology team highlighting the significant uranium potential within both properties based on reconciling high-grade historical surface readings with observations following the recent field reconnaissance and sampling program.
The Board has decided that developing the uranium and rare earth element potential of both properties concurrently can potentially create significant incremental shareholder value. Moreover, this decision is timely as it coincides with rapidly improving fundamentals for the uranium sector which has propelled the contract price to multi-year highs. Further, the Northern Territory government is pro-uranium mining – a stance which it has maintained since 1953.
Cyclical upturn for uraniumMegawatt’s Board notes that over the past 15-months, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content