December 30, 2020 ( Source ) — Appia Energy Corp. (CSE: API) (OTCQB: APAAF) (FSE: A0I.F) (FSE:A0I.MU) (FSE: A0I.BE) (the “Company” or “Appia”) is pleased to announce that it will be closing a non-brokered private placement (the “ Offering “) of 1,000,000 working capital units (the “ WC Units “) at $0.40 per WC Unit for proceeds of $400,000 on December 31, 2020.
Each WC Unit is priced at $0.40 and consists of one (1) common share and one-half (0.5) of a share purchase warrant. Each full warrant (“ WC Warran t”) entitles the holder to purchase one (1) common share (a “ WC Warrant Share “) at a price of $0.50 per Warrant Share until June 30, 2022.
Proceeds from the Offering are expected to be used for working capital.
All securities to be issued under the Offering will be subject to a statutory four month and one day hold period, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content