TORONTO, Dec. 23, 2020 /CNW/ – Global Atomic Corporation ("Global Atomic" or the "Company"), (TSX: GLO ) (OTCQX: GLATF) (FRA: G12) is pleased to announce The Presidential Decree granting the Mining Permit has been approved by the Council of Ministers for the Company’s Dasa Uranium Project.
President & CEO of Global Atomic, Stephen G. Roman, stated, " We are excited to report the receipt of a Mining Permit for the Company’s flagship discovery, Dasa, and acknowledge the tremendous achievements of our Niger and Toronto based teams and completion of this truly important milestone. The early receipt of the Mining Permit is testament to the relationships we’ve built with the Government of Niger since we entered the country in 2005 and Niger’s support for its domestic uranium mining industry. With this Permit and continuing positive results from our ongoing work programs, we are enthusiastically advancing the Dasa Project, now completing the […]
Click here to view original web page at www.newswire.ca
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!