VANCOUVER, British Columbia, March 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Anfield Energy Inc. (TSX.V: AEC; OTCQB: ANLDF; FRANKFURT: 0AD) (“ Anfield ” or the “ Company ”) is pleased to announce that it has closed the final tranche of its non-brokered private placement. The final tranche, consisting of 71,920,520 units (each, a “ Unit ”) at a price of $0.085 per Unit, raised gross proceeds of $6,116,644. Each Unit consists of one common share and one share purchase warrant (each, a “ Warrant ”), with each Warrant entitling the holder to purchase an additional common share at a price of $0.13 until March 7, 2024. Red Cloud Securities Inc. acted as a finder with respect to the private placement.
In connection with completion of the final tranche of the private placement, the Company has paid $361,899 and issued 4,245,631 Warrants to certain arms’-length parties who have assisted the Company by […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content