Vancouver, BC, Canada – October 17, 2022 – American Future Fuel Corporation (CSE: AMPS , Frankfurt: K14 , WKN: A3DQFB, OTCQB: AFFCF ) (the " Company ", or " American Future Fuel ") applauds Japan’s renewed energy policy, and its initiative that would see the restart of seven nuclear reactors across the country by the summer of 2023.
In a major reversal in the country’s energy policy last month, the Japanese government is set to restart nuclear power plants that have remained idle since the 2011 Fukushima disaster and is also interested in expanding investments in next-generation plants.
Following the government’s announcement, Japanese broadcaster NHK commissioned a survey that suggests that half of Japan’s population supports the initiative to expand nuclear power, with 48% of the respondents supporting Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida’s plan of developing next-generation nuclear reactors as a reliable, clean energy power source in the country.
The survey came […]
Click here to view original web page at www.marketscreener.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!