→ The Lithium "Lie" (Ad) Uranium Energy Vontobel Holding Ltd. grew its stake in shares of Uranium Energy Corp. ( NYSEAMERICAN:UEC – Get Rating ) by 152.5% during the second quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 85,384 shares of the basic materials company’s stock after purchasing an additional 51,566 shares during the period. Vontobel Holding Ltd.’s holdings in Uranium Energy were worth $263,000 as of its most recent SEC filing.
Other large investors have also recently modified their holdings of the company. Capital Investment Advisory Services LLC boosted its stake in Uranium Energy by 17.2% during the second quarter. Capital Investment Advisory Services LLC now owns 131,709 shares of the basic materials company’s stock worth $406,000 after acquiring an additional 19,300 shares in the last quarter. Great Valley Advisor Group Inc. boosted its stake in Uranium Energy by 162.1% […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content