After more than a decade of robust category performance in the U.S.A., Ambrosia continues to hold its position as one of America’s favorite apples. Hungry shoppers can seek out Ambrosia year-round in more than 10,000 retail locations across America—one of the highest distributions of any branded apple.
Danelle Huber, Marketing Specialist for CMI Orchards, reports on the most recent season-to-date Nielsen data showing results from August 15 through October 3 compared to the same time period in 2019.
“Ambrosia has an extremely solid threshold in both sales and volume, holding the third position of all branded apples and the ninth position of all apples overall – core and branded,” Huber said. “Volume has increased by more than 19%, and just over 2% in sales dollars.”
Huber shared that the dollar per pound basis shows that retailers are promoting Ambrosia at reduced pricing, leading to a 14% decrease on a dollar per pound […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content