"Sierd Eriks has given ALX the benefit of the depth of his experience from a long and illustrious career in the mineral exploration industry," said Warren Stanyer, CEO and Chairman of ALX. "We wish to sincerely thank him for his loyalty and dedication to the Company, and look forward to his contributions to our future exploration efforts."
ALX has engaged Mr. Robert Campbell, P.Geo., as a consulting geologist for its upcoming winter drilling programs in Saskatchewan at the Alligator Lake Gold Project and the Gibbons Creek Uranium Project.
ALX also announces that the Board of Directors has approved the allocation of 3,350,000 incentive stock options to directors, officers, employees, and advisors of the Company. The options are exercisable at $0.09 per share for a period of five years from issuance, and are subject to the following vesting provisions – one third (1/3) of the options will vest in four months, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content