Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – October 26, 2021) – ALX Resources Corp. (TSXV: AL) (FSE: 6LLN) (OTC: ALXEF) ("ALX" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has commenced a helicopter-supported ground prospecting program at the Javelin and McKenzie Lake Uranium Projects ("Javelin", or the "Project") in northern Saskatchewan, Canada. Javelin and McKenzie Lake are located near the eastern margin of the Athabasca Basin within 65 kilometres (40 miles) southeast of the McArthur River Uranium Mine. The ground prospecting program is targeting radioactive anomalies identified from a high-resolution airborne radiometric and magnetic survey just completed on ALX’s claims.
Javelin and McKenzie were each acquired during a recent staking rush that began in mid-September 2021, both by staking and by acquisition from an arm’s-length vendor. Recent exploration in the region has produced multiple new uranium discoveries – by Valor Resources Limited, by 92 Energy Ltd. and by Baseload Energy Corp. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content