Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ:UROY)’s traded shares stood at 1.76 million during the last session. At the close of trading, the stock’s price was $5.17, to imply a decrease of -5.83% or -$0.32 in intraday trading. The UROY share’s 52-week high remains $5.95, putting it -15.09% down since that peak but still an impressive 84.33% since price per share fell to its 52-week low of $0.81. The company has a valuation of $404.95M, with an average of 1.47 million shares in intraday trading volume over the past 10 days and average of 932.89K shares over the past 3 months.
After registering a -5.83% downside in the last session, Uranium Royalty Corp. (UROY) has traded red over the past five days. The stock hit a weekly high of 5.95 this Wednesday, 10/27/21, dropping -5.83% in its intraday price action. The 5-day price performance for the stock is -10.55%, and 20.51% over 30 […]
Click here to view original web page at marketingsentinel.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!