Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – December 7, 2022) – ALX Resources Corp. (TSXV: AL) (FSE: 6LLN) (OTC: ALXEF) ("ALX" or the "Company") announced today that it is applying to the TSX Venture Exchange (the "TSXV") to amend the terms of an aggregate of 10,744,623 outstanding share purchase warrants (the "Warrants"), which were issued in connection with a non-brokered private placement (the "Offering") (see ALX news releases dated December 17, 2019 and December 30, 2019).
The Company is seeking to extend the term of the Warrants for two additional years. Warrants issued in the first tranche of the Offering would be extended to December 17, 2024, and the Warrants issued in the second tranche of the Offering would be extended to December 30, 2024. The exercise price of the Warrants will remain unchanged, at $0.08 per Warrant. The application to extend the expiry dates of the Warrants is subject to acceptance […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content