TORONTO, Dec. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Green Shift Commodities Ltd. ( TSXV: GCOM ), (“ Green Shift ” or the “ Company ”) is pleased to announce its intention to complete a non-brokered private placement on a best efforts basis of units of the Company (the “Units”) at a price of $0.15 per Unit (the “Issue Price”) for minimum gross proceeds to the Company of $1,500,000 and maximum gross proceeds equal to the maximum amount that may be issued pursuant to the Listed Issuer Financing Exemption, as defined below (the “Offering”). The Offering is being completed pursuant to the Listed Issuer Financing Exemption and accordingly the securities issued in the Offering will not be subject to a hold period pursuant to applicable Canadian securities laws.
Each Unit will consist of one common share in the capital of the Company (each, a “Common Share”) and one Common Share purchase warrant […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content