ALX has prepared two target areas along a previously untested geophysical conductor (the "Zinger Conductor") first detected by a 2005 MegaTem airborne survey and confirmed by ALX’s 2017 ZTEM airborne survey. A Spatiotemporal Geochemical Hydrocarbon ("SGH") soil survey carried out by ALX in October 2021 outlined two areas along the Zinger Conductor interpreted as prospective for uranium mineralization, shown on the map below as GC22-01 and GC22-02. Gibbons Creek Uranium Project – 2022 drill targets GC22-01 and GC22-02 In early 2022, ALX successfully engaged with First Nations and other local communities regarding the nature and timing of the winter 2022 work. The Company mobilized drilling equipment and personnel to Stony Rapids in late February after the completion of the Alligator Lake drilling program. Local workers were contracted to construct winter drill trails to the Zinger Conductor target area in advance of mobilization. ALX plans to drill up to 2,000 […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!