→ Millionaire Who Called ‘Tech Meltdown’ Is Back With New Prediction! (Ad) AdvisorNet Financial Inc bought a new position in shares of Cameco Co. ( NYSE:CCJ – Get Rating ) (TSE:CCO) during the 1st quarter, HoldingsChannel.com reports. The fund bought 1,000 shares of the basic materials company’s stock, valued at approximately $29,000.
A number of other large investors also recently added to or reduced their stakes in CCJ. Exchange Traded Concepts LLC grew its position in Cameco by 32.5% during the 4th quarter. Exchange Traded Concepts LLC now owns 5,277,019 shares of the basic materials company’s stock worth $115,092,000 after purchasing an additional 1,293,760 shares during the last quarter. Spire Wealth Management boosted its holdings in shares of Cameco by 25.5% in the 4th quarter. Spire Wealth Management now owns 5,119 shares of the basic materials company’s stock valued at $112,000 after acquiring an additional 1,040 shares during the last […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content