In the last trading session, 0.29 million Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ:UROY) shares changed hands as the company’s beta touched 0. With the company’s per share price at $2.37 changed hands at $0.1 or 4.41% during last session, the market valuation stood at $218.41M. UROY’s last price was a discount, traded about -151.05% off its 52-week high of $5.95. The share price had its 52-week low at $2.21, which suggests the last value was 6.75% up since then. When we look at Uranium Royalty Corp.’s average trading volume, we note the 10-day average is 0.41 million shares, with the 3-month average coming to 598.61K.
Analysts gave the Uranium Royalty Corp. (UROY) stock a consensus recommendation rating of a Buy. If we narrow down to specifics, the data shows that 0 out of 3 analysts rate the stock as a Sell, with a further 0 assigning it an Overweight rating. Of the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content