Skyharbour Resources holds an extensive portfolio of uranium projects in Canada’s Athabasca Basin. SUPPLIED Due to the projected growth in demand for uranium and lack of primary supply, new discoveries and deposits are becoming increasingly valuable in balancing the market
Skyharbour Resources has gained a major foothold in Saskatchewan’s Athabasca Basin — the world’s richest depository of uranium in the world
The company currently has fifteen projects, ten of which are drill-ready, covering over 450,000 hectares of mineral claims The world is facing a climate crisis and political upheavals, which have pushed nuclear energy to the forefront of many political and social agendas. For the mining community, all eyes are on the positive impact this will have on uranium demand and pricing.Vancouver-based Skyharbour Resources Ltd. (TSXV: SYH | OTCQX: SYHBF | FRA: SC1P) has been focusing its exploration efforts on uranium for almost a […]
Click here to view original web page at financialpost.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!