Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) concluded the trading at $3.33 on Wednesday, December 14 with a fall of -2.35% from its closing price on previous day.
Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $3.41 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 2.13 with its price kept floating in the range of $3.26 and $3.43 on the day. Company’s P/E ratio for the trailing 12 months is 256.15. Considering stock’s 52-week price range provides that UEC hit a high price of $6.60 and saw its price falling to a low level of $2.34 during that period. Over a period of past 1-month, stock came subtracting -17.98% in its value.
With its current market valuation of $1.25 billion, Uranium Energy Corp. is set to declare its quarterly results on Dec 12, 2022 – Dec 16, 2022. Analysts are in estimates of -$0.02 per share for company’s earnings […]
Click here to view original web page at stocksregister.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!