CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas, Dec. 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ – enCore Energy Corp. (" enCore " or the " Company ") (TSXV: EU) (OTCQB: ENCUF ) today announced the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit denied the request of the Oglala Sioux Tribe and the group "Aligning for Responsible Mining" for a full panel review of a prior decision by a three judge panel of that court. In the prior decision (see enCore news release dated August 9, 2022) the panel found that the Nuclear Regulatory Commission had adequately complied with the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements in granting a source materials license to Powertech USA Inc., a subsidiary of enCore Energy Corp., for extraction of uranium from ore beds at the company’s Dewey-Burdock project in South Dakota.
The Sioux and Aligning for Responsible Mining may petition the United States Supreme Court to review the ruling. They […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content