Canada’s Athabasca Basin hosts the world’s highest grade uranium deposits and is home to Cameco’s Cigar Lake and McArthur River mines. After listing on the ASX in April with projects in the world’s highest grade uranium district Athabasca in Canada, 92 Energy (ASX: 92E) has powered ahead with exploration to take advantage of the expected uranium rebound.
The company was admitted to official quotation in mid-April after raising $7 million via the issue of 35 million shares at $0.20 each.
According to 92 Energy, the Athabasca Basin in Canada’s Saskatchewan Province hosts the highest-grade and lowest cost uranium deposits globally.
It is home to Cameco’s Cigar Lake, McArthur River operations, and NextGen Energy’s Arrow deposit, as well as Rio Tinto’s (ASX: RIO) and Roughrider project. Right place, right time As demand for clean, base-load energy solutions continues, a rebound in the uranium price is widely anticipated in the coming years.By 2040, it […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content