ASX energy shares have been among the index’s stronger performers over the 2021 financial year (FY21). A 12-month period that saw the All Ordinaries Index (ASX: XAO) gain 25%.
With that financial year done and dusted, we take a look at the 5 best energy shares on the All Ords to have held from 1 July 2020 through to 30 June 2021.
Spurred on by higher energy prices, these shares all returned 3 or more times the gains posted by the All Ords. Paladin Energy Ltd (ASX: PDN)
With an FY21 share price gain of 376%, Paladin Energy is hands down the best performing ASX energy share over this time.The uranium producer has projects in Australia and Africa. It has, among other factors, benefited from rising uranium prices and speculation of still higher prices to come as the world re-examines nuclear power as a means to cut global carbon emissions.Paladin […]
Click here to view original web page at www.fool.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!