Debuting today from the United States Mint are two new collectibles commemorating the 75th anniversary of the end of the second world war. Available beginning at Noon ET are the End of World War II 75th Anniversary 24-Karat Gold Coin and Silver Medal. U.S. Mint images of a 2020-W Proof $25 End of World War II 75th Anniversary 24-Karat Gold Coin. The West Point Mint-struck piece is in 1/2-ounce of .9999 fine gold. These two pieces, which are struck in a collector proof finish, follow the End of World War II American Eagle Coins which launched Nov. 5 . Both were hot ticket items selling out quickly, causing significant issues for most while ordering.
The latest anniversary products share designs and they have limited mintages — 7,500 for the 1/2-ounce $25 gold coins and 20,000 for the 1-ounce silver medal. As indicated in its name, the proof gold coin is […]
Click here to view original web page at www.coinnews.net
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!